Leap Marketing has developed a proprietary digital media planning and performance tracking process specifically designed for community banks. After years of perfecting this digital media planning process and learning how to generate results using highly targeted digital media.
Below is an overview of how our process works.
Targeting your bank’s footprint prospects for branding, line-of-business and product or service digital advertising to help achieve your goals.
The digital media planning process involves developing a specific footprint trading area for each line-of-business. This process can be as elaborate as you would like it to be. Defining each trading area requires reviewing on your current customers data to ascertain the specific zip codes that will be used to deliver the digital messaging. There are a couple ways to accomplish this:
- Review your current customers information by line-of-business to determine the most important zip codes to your bank and provide those zip codes to Leap Marketing or;
- Have Leap Marketing use your current customers data to develop the most efficient footprint for each line-of-business. See Building Your Digital Footprint to learn more.
Using your customers data, our media team will develop a custom plan that employs programmatic digital media options to target prospects for each line-of-business. To learn what programmatic digital media is click here.
- Geographically targeted and customized for each line-of-business or product and service
- Custom demographic targeting using FI best practices for each program or campaign
- Contextually targeted campaigns using national and local websites to build sustaining or promotional reach and frequency programs
- Media buys are constructed using desktop and mobile digital display banner ads, online digital video and geo-fencing tactics
- Media buys are presented to the client and can be adjusted based on budgeting parameters and timing considerations
Leap Marketing will set-up digital tracking and reporting using both Google Analytics and our custom digital dashboard before each buy is placed.
- Google Analytics – All websites have analytics that can measure and report results on a digital media campaign precisely based on actual visits.
- Allows for tracking all visits to the landing page & website from all media sources
- Measures length of time on the landing page and bounce rates
- Creates benchmark data to evaluate each campaigns effectiveness
- Leap Marketing’s Digital Dashboard – Provides individual campaign tracking and data on a wide variety of metrics from the digital advertising campaigns. Here are a few:
- Impressions delivered by creative and specific geography
- Retargeting impressions delivered
- Ad interactions | rollovers, hovers, click-throughs and view-throughs
- Domain performance | Which national and local websites are generating the most activity
- Geo-fence impressions and geo-recency delivered
Learn about the success community banks have had using the Leap Marketing digital media process contact John Verre or Laura Bonesteel at 262-436-4080 or fill out the contact us form below.